1. Responsible for the formulation of the preliminary product feasibility assessment;
2. Responsible for the formulation of product process and specifications;
3. Responsible for internal conversion of new product drawings;
4. Track and record product problems for products, and update and issue process documents in a timely manner;
5. Improve the guidance of new product processes, and continuously propose optimization and improvement suggestions;
6. Solution and solution of problems in the on-site production process.
1. College degree or above, major in mechanical design, mold and materials;
2. Have more than 5 years relevant work experience;
3. Familiar with the process flow and process technology expertise of stamping parts and retainers;
4. Strong coordination, communication skills and innovation awareness;
5. Have strong logical thinking ability and execution ability;
6. Familiar with Office software and Auto CAD drawing software.
1. Responsible for stamping die design, tracking and guiding the manufacturing process, and verifying the mold during the trial production process;
2. Responsible for the control and technical guidance of the mold making process;
3. Solve the technical problems involved in the mold problems occurring in the production workshop;
4. Responsible for process improvement in the process of trial development of new molds;
5. Make a mold development plan according to the requirements of the project time node;
6. Participate in mold test, collect all product and mold problems, and develop improvement plans.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in mould or mechanical design and manufacturing;
2. There are more than 5 years of design work experience in professional mold factory such as stamping die, and the experience of automobile mold design work is preferred;
3. Skilled in using relevant design software;
4. Have good communication and collaboration skills;
5. Continuous mold design engineers are preferred.